Oasis has been specifically engineered by Marley using the very latest materials and technology to meet the high demands of modern large herd farming where breakdowns and average performance is not acceptable. Oasis is the ideal product in a farm conversion situation. Sizing by outside diameters (OD), Marley recommends use with the Philmac fittings range.
- Compatibility – Oasis 6 bar and 9 bar pipes are compatible with Marley’s advanced range of Philmac OD compression fittings . The range can be used for both pressure ratings.
- Flow Rates – Marley Oasis 6 bar when compared to LDPE has between 38% and 132% better flow rates depending on pipe dimension (refer brochure).
- Higher Flow Rates – Marley Oasis 6 bar when compared to LDPE has between 38% and 132% better flow rates depending on pipe dimension (refer brochure).
- Marley Oasis 9 bar has a higher pressure rating than LDPE. This allows Oasis to be used in a wider range of applications, especially with large dairy herds where higher flow rates are required.
- Bloat Trace Element Resistance – Marley Oasis is suitable for use with active bloat treatments in the water system in accordance with ASTM.D.1693 condition C.
- Ease of Design – Marley Oasis has been designed to provide the same flow rates with both 6 bar and 9 bar pipe. This enables a simpler design process when combining both pressure ratings in one water supply system.