Material: uPVC (unplasticised PVC)
Certified for use with potable water: Certified to AS/NZS 4020
Water Capture: Can fill a 300 litre tank in an hour*.
Guarantee: 15 years if installed as part of a Marley spouting and downpipe system, and properly maintained.
Design Registration: Aus 201713152; NZ 422524. New Zealand Patent No. 743446.
Compatible Downpipe Systems:
- Designed for the Marley RP80® 80mm round downpipe system. (All colours available)
- Adaptors available separately for the Marley RP65® 65mm round downpipe system. (White only)
- Do not install on downpipes larger than 80mm as this could cause a flow restriction.
- Not recommended for rectangular downpipe systems. If installing Twist® on a rectangular downpipe, install a section of Marley RP80® downpipe before and after the Twist® using the appropriate rectangular to round adaptors.
- Not compatible with metal downpipe systems – Change out downpipes to Marley RP80® to install Twist®.
- The Twist is quick and simple to install and comes with two downpipe clips and a self-adhesive cutting and instruction template. If unsure please speak to a trade professional.
- Note: If Twist is left in the ‘on’ position and connected to a tank via a hose, the tank may fill to the top.
a) If the tank is enclosed, once full, the excess water will back up the inlet hose and drain down the downpipe. No more water can be drawn into the tank.
b) Water follows the path of least resistance so if the tank has a top lid, excess water may force the lid up or open rather than flow back out the inlet hose. If this could be an issue we suggest installing an overflow outlet on the side of the tank near the top. Make sure this outlet overflows to an appropriate discharge point. Consult local council requirements.
- Install Twist anywhere on the downpipe that is easily accessible for turning it on and off
- If Twist is being connected to a small tank make sure it is installed above the tank inlet point.
- Regularly check the debris filter to ensure that there are no debris blocking the water flow.
- Routinely wash the debris filter. Simply slide the top unit up the pipe to allow removal of the filter from the bottom unit then rinse.
- Replacement filters are available if required.
*Based on simulating light to heavy rainfall under controlled test conditions. Actual performance will vary depending on the particular environment, climatic conditions and presence of leaf matter and other debris.