- Always install Tank-It on a level solid surface, that will not subside under weight.
- Tank-It is intended for outdoor use, connected to a single downpipe via a diverter. It is not intended for connection to mains water networks or internal plumbing.
- If your diverter is not turned off when Tank-It is full, water may overflow out the hose inlet point or lid vent. Over time this may cause water staining on the outside of the tank. For this reason, also make sure Tank-It is installed on a surface that is not susceptible to water damage.
- Certain applications including raising Tank-It onto a support structure may require building consent. Please check with your local Council.
- Tank-It’s lid ring is secured to the top of the tank with stainless steel screws. These protrude from the underside of the ring so please be careful handling this area when the screw in lid is removed.
For full installation instructions please click here
Included with Tank-It
- Tank-It body
- Vented screw lid
- Brass Tap
- Plastic Bung
- Tank-It Installation Instructions
- 16mm spade bit to drill out desired hose inlet point
Not included with Tank-It
- Downpipe diverter (e.g., Marley Twist)
- Hose/Hose connector to connect diverter to tank
- Height: 1120mm
- Width: 805mm
- Depth: 575mm
~316 Litres Maximum
- Tank-It body – UV Stabilised PE
- Plastic lid & lid ring
- 316 S/S lid ring screws
- Brass Tap and threaded inserts
- Plastic bung
- PTFE Thread Tape