Material: uPVC (unplasticised PVC)
Certified for use with potable water: Certified to AS/NZS 4020: 2005
Water Capture: Can capture over 99% of water with a clean screen.*
Screen Aperture: 0.8mm
Guarantee: 15 years if installed as part of a Marley spouting and downpipe system, and properly maintained.
Compatible Downpipe Systems:
- RP80® 80mm round downpipe – All colours.
- Adaptors available to enable use with Marley RP65® 65mm round downpipe (White only).
- Curve should not be installed on downpipes larger than 80mm.
- The Curve is quick and simple to install and comes with two downpipe clips a self-adhesive cutting and instruction template. If unsure please speak to a trade professional.
- If Curve is being connected to a tank, the tank must be at least 300mm lower than the spouting and the Curve must be above the inlet to the tank.
- Consideration should always be given as to where the debris will be discharged e.g. if possible avoid discharging onto pathways and decks.
- Regularly check the filter screen to ensure that there are no debris blocking the water flow.
- Routinely wash the filter screen. Simply slide the quick release upper body up the pipe to allow removal of the screen from the bottom unit, then rinse.
- Replacement filter screens are available if required.
*Based on simulating light to heavy rainfall under controlled test conditions. Actual performance will vary depending on the particular environment, climatic conditions and presence of leaf matter and other debris.