|DIAMETER (mm)||20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63, 90, 110, 125, 140, 160|
|LENGTH (m)||12, 50, 100, 150, 200, 500, 1000 (coil)|
|COLOUR1||Orange, Green, Red, Salmon|
|SERVICE TEMPERATURE RANGE||0˚C to 60˚C|
|LINEAR CO EFFICIENT OF THERMAL EXPANSION||17 x 10-5 m/(mK)|
|MARLEY COLOUR MATCH1|
|BUILDING CODE||NZBC B2
(Interior or concealed applications)
|DUTY RATING2||Heavy Duty
|RESISTANCE TO BURNING||Non flame propagating|
|MANUFACTURING STANDARD||AS/NZS 4130|
|ENVIRONMENTAL ACCREDITATION||BEP Certified – NA
- Both rigid and continuous cable duct are available in custom colours. Minimum order quantities and lead time apply
- Duty rating varies on size and customer requirements, please contact Marley for more information
- Avoid contact with ketones, esters, aromatic and chlorinated solvent
- Not all sizes available – refer to Price Book for specific product category sizing
Continuous duct is predominantly installed using ‘no dig’ methods which require the duct to be pulled through the ground. This requires a pulling load to be applied to the duct in order to draw it forward and the load requirement will be influenced by; the length and straightness of the run, the friction between the pipe, and the surrounding ground and diameter of the pipe.
Where possible, the minimum towing load to achieve the installation should be used and in no case should the loads in the following table be exceeded. Exceeding these loads may result in a reduction of the diameter and wall thickness of the duct.
When slip lining it is recommended that for long strings, a pipe relaxation period of at least 24 hours is allowed before grouting or making permanent tie-in joints.
Where a pipe of a greater wall thickness (lower SDR) is being used to those shown in the table then he same guidelines can safely be used.
MARLEY PIPE SIZE AND TOWING LOADS
|PIPE SIZE||SDR||20°C Tonnes|
* It is recommended that the smaller diameters be pulled by hand.
* Provided permission by Standards New Zealand under license 001143.
The above information is provided permission by Standards New Zealand under license 001143.