Philmac compression pipe fittings are used to join pipe together and allow for the installation of components that allow control and measurement in your pipe system.
Marley offers an extensive range of high quality Philmac pipe fittings that are designed to provide a superior fitting grip across the Marley Polyethylene (PE) pressure range.
Philmac pipe fittings provide:
- Easy disassembly- The fittings have been designed so the split collet is released as soon as the nut it back off
- Fast and easy installation- no pipe preparation is needed and no force is required to push the pipe past the seal
- Complete security- a dynamic sealing method, a visual stop and no loose components
- High performance- made from advanced thermoplastic materials, rated to 1600kpa with a 50 year design life
- Complete coverage- come in sizes 20mm to 110mm including couplers, tee junctions and threaded fittings.
- Philmac fittings comply with AS/NZS 4129:2000
For more detailed installation tips – view our other videos under the installation tab