Manufactured from Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE), Marley effluent pipe is an effective and economic means to distribute dairy shed effluent onto your pasture as a fertilising process.
Efﬂuent pipes are speciﬁcally designed and installed as an above ground pipeline system to effectively and economically get dairy shed efﬂuent out into the pasture.
- Performance – Efﬂuent pipes are manufactured from medium density polyethylene (MDPE) and are tested in accordance to AS/NZS 4130.
- U.V. Resistance – Efﬂuent pipes can be installed for above and below ground applications due to the excellent pipe U.V. stability resistance.
- Pressure Rating – Efﬂuent pipes are pressure rated at a maximum operating pressure of 8 bar, PN 8 at 20° Celsius.
- Elevated Temperatres – When the pipeline operates in elevated temperatures, the pressure rating must be de-rated. Also, where the temperature ﬂuctuates, the pipe system must be designed to allow for stress experienced by alternating expansion and contraction.
- Product Range and Codes – Efﬂuent pipes are available in 75 and 90mm outside diameter and coil lengths of 50 and 100m. Efﬂuent; Irrigator drag hose is available in 57 and 63mm outside diameter sizes (OD).
- Irrigator Drag Hosefitting Compitibility – Efﬂuent pipes are compatible with a comprehensive range of camlock ﬁttings and Philmac compression fittings.