Polyethylene pipes form a system with proprietary fittings that offer a full Marley solution for your plumbing and Infrastructure requirements.
PE 80B pipe systems manage the transport of water supply at medium pressures & is sometimes referred to as a MDPE (Medium Density Polyethylene).
- Has greater flexibility -allows for cost savings during installation due to trench less technology .
- Has a Minimum Required Strength (MRS) of 8.0MPa as determined by regression analysis. This analysis allows for the prediction of the required minimum strength for a specific service lifetime.
- Made to AS/NZS 4130: Polyethylene Pipes for Pressure Applications.
- Marley PE pipes are certified by Bureau Veritas.
- Lic No 2639 (Auckland) Lic No 2727 (Christchurch).
Click on the range tab for pipe sizes and options. If you require a pipe size or colour that is not on our colour chart contact us