Land drainage lowers the ground water level whilst retaining moisture in the pores of the soil. Marley supplies are range of land drainage solutions to effectively manage the removal and distribution of water.
Drainflo has slots cut at the bottom of the corrugations and spaced around the circumference, whilst Draincoil is unslotted.
- Manufactured from High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) material, with a corrugated profile wall to give high crush resistance, flexibility and lightness.
- Has slots cut at the bottom of the corrugations and spaced around the circumference.
- Designed for the economic removal of excess ground water in pasture, cropland, orchards, playing fields, roading and construction work.
- It can also be used in effluent soakage fields, retaining wall drainage and stormwater diversion.
- Easily identified by twin yellow stripes along its length.
- Can be used where root penetration is a problem, for example when the drain passes under or near trees or hedges, or where a low cost water disposal pipeline is required.
Road Drain Heavy Wall
- Made from High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) material, with a corrugated profile but with greater wall thickness. The increased wall thickness provides higher crush resistance at the expense of flexibility.
- Slots are cut at the bottom of the corrugations and spaced around the circumference.
- Also available unslotted (Heavy Wall Draincoil).
- Easily identified by twin red stripes along its length and is designed for use in high load applications, is cost effective and easy to install.
- 110mm Heavy Wall Drainflo meets the requirements of Transit New Zealand Specification NRB F3:2000 and subsequent amendments.
Drainflo with Filter Sock
- The pre-fitted thermal bonded Polypropylene filter sock provides the combined functions of filtration and separation whilst preventing excess fines in the water entering the pipeline and causing silting up of the pipe bore.
The Drainflo product group includes a range of fittings – Y Junctions, Reducing Y Junctions, Couplers & Reducing Couplers.