Marley provide comprehensive specification statements for its leading systems via both Masterspec + Smartspec, ensuring you can specify Marley with ease.
Masterspec is the leading specification system in New Zealand’s construction industry used by over 1,200 design practices. Masterspec is available on two operating systems, Masterspec Link using Word linked to a browser, and Masterspec NextGen2. Masterspec provides detailed specification resources that can be easily modified to suit any project, Masterspec delivers Standard, Structural & Civil, Services, Landscapes, Basic, Interiors and Minor Residential, accepted as the most efficient and reliable industry-standard solution available for design professionals.
Architects and Designers use Smartspec to create succinct, project-specific construction specifications online. Features include:
- Automated specification writing – automates and streamlines the creation of a project specification by only displaying relevant clauses based on your initial selections
- Project and specification templates – save time by creating Project Templates with pre-populated content
- Online workflow – your secure and encrypted, cloud-hosted projects are accessible by you and your team from any computer
- Appendix – easily add contract-related documents to the project Appendix
- Standards New Zealand – you can view and download 1800+ standards from within Smartspec via the Standards New Zealand online library.