Marley provide comprehensive specification statements for its rainwater systems via both Masterspec + Smartspec, ensuring you can specify Marley with ease.
Masterspec is the leading specification system in New Zealand’s construction industry used by over 1,450 design practices. Masterspec provides detailed specification resources that can be easily modified to suit any project. They deliver Standard, Structural & Civil, Services, Landscapes, Basic, Interiors and Minor Residential, accepted as the most efficient and reliable industry-standard solution available for design professionals.
|7411MA Marley Rainwater Disposal Systems||View|
|7420MD Marley dBlue Acoustic Sanitary System||View|
|7421MO Marley OPTIM DWV Sanitary System||View|
|7451MC Marley Connecto Surface Drainage||View|
Architects and Designers use Smartspec to create succinct, project-specific construction specifications online. Features include:
- Automated specification writing – automates and streamlines the creation of a project specification by only displaying relevant clauses based on your initial selections
- Project and specification templates – save time by creating Project Templates with pre-populated content
- Online workflow – your secure and encrypted, cloud-hosted projects are accessible by you and your team from any computer
- Appendix – easily add contract-related documents to the project Appendix
- Standards New Zealand – you can view and download 1800+ standards from within Smartspec via the Standards New Zealand online library.